One Pan Greek Lemon Chicken Rice with Roast Garlic are A super simple and flavourful one-pan Greek style roast chicken with roasted head of garlic and lemon!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound chicken (breasts, thighs, drumsticks, legs etc.)
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 2 heads garlic, top 1/4 cut off
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Heat the oil in a large oven safe pan (a cast iron skillet is nice) over medium-high heat, season the chicken with salt and pepper and cook in the pan until the chicken is golden brown, about 2-4 minutes per side, before setting aside.
- Add the onion to the pan and cook until tender and lightly golden brown, about 3-5 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>closetcooking.com