One Pot Mac and Cheese. That means: pasta. Cheese. Even more cheese. An endless amount of cheese. And all from one pot.
- 250 g of macaroni noodles
- 650 ml whole milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 150 g of spicy cheese, e.g. Cheddar, Parmesan and Emmentaler
- salt and pepper
- Put the pasta, milk and butter in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat slightly and simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Once the noodles are cooked add salt and cheddar. To taste with more cheese, salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy.
- Get full recipe==>>kochkarussell.com