Overnight French Toast Bake: Make French toast the easy way, by prepping it the night before and baking it all at the same time!
- 1 can (11 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crusty French loaf, baked as directed on can
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon real maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Bake 1 can (11 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crusty French loaf as directed on can. Cut into thick slices. Mix 3/4 cup packed brown sugar and 1/4 cup melted butter in 9-inch square pan. Line pan with sliced bread.
- In medium bowl, beat 6 eggs, 1 1/2 cups milk, 1 tablespoon real maple syrup and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla with whisk. Ladle mixture over bread in pan, making sure to soak each slice of bread.
- Get full recipe==>>pillsbury.com