This easy pan-seared chicken is a great weeknight dinner! But it tastes restaurant quality. The creamy mustard sauce compliments the broccolini perfectly!
- 1 and 1/2 pounds chicken tenderloins*, thawed
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound broccolini, trimmed and sliced in half lengthwise
- water and salt (to blanch broccolini)
- 1 tablespoons olive oil, pluse more if needed
- 1 very large shallot (or 2 regular), diced
- 2 cups chicken broth**
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, plus more to garnish
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard (or spicy brown mustard)
- Preheat your oven to 170 degrees F, or the "keep warm" setting.
- Pat the chicken dry and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper (don't be shy!)
- Get full recipe==>>thefoodcharlatan.com