Simply your mornings without sacrificing taste with these yummy Peanut Butter and Banana Overnight Oats!
- 1/2 Cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon whole flax seeds optional
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup milk I use unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 banana sliced (wait until the next day for this!)
- Mix the oats, flax seeds, and cinnamon in the mason jar or bowl. Add the milk and maple syrup and stir well. Drop in the peanut butter and mix it around just a little. Place the lid on the jar or cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- In the morning, remove the lid or plastic wrap. Top the oats with the banana slices. You can drizzle on some extra maple syrup and add a pinch of cinnamon to the top of the bananas as well!
- Get full recipe==>>deliciouslittlebites.com