Who knew Philly cheesesteaks could so easily transform into a light summer dinner? These foil packs take out the carbs (who needs those anyways?!) with slices of flank steak, peppers, and onions topped with melty provolone.
- 1 lb. flank steak, thinly sliced
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices provolone
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Heat grill to medium-high. In a large bowl, toss together steak, peppers, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, and olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place steak mixture in foil packs. Fold up packs and grill, 10 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>delish.com