A quick and easy breakfast that tastes like a special treat!
- 2 tbsp chickpea flour*
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice or pumpkin pie spice mix
- 120 ml dairy-free milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp vegan butter or mild-flavoured oil
- 4 thick slices of soft bread white or wholegrain / gluten-free, if neeed
- Maple syrup fruit, coconut yoghurt
- Whisk the chickpea flour, spices, milk, vanilla and salt together in a shallow container.
- Gently heat the butter or oil in a skillet.
- Get full recipe==>>wallflowerkitchen.com