Get ready to dig into a delicious bowl of Roasted Garlic Spaghetti loaded with roasted garlic, Parmesan cheese, fresh herbs tossed in a buttery sauce.
- 2 whole garlic heads
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1/2 cup reserved pasta water
- 1 stick 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley basil or combination of both
- 1/2 teaspoon salt plus additional to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper plus additional to taste
- 1 tablepoon shaved Parmesan flakes for garnish optional
- Pinch of red pepper flakes optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the top of garlic, exposing cloves, Drizzle with olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Get full recipe==>>motherthyme.com