Roasted vegetables (like these Brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes) are superior in almost every way; it’s a fact. But they take up valuable oven space on holidays. Make them ahead of time and reheat! Save on time and stress.
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 1 large sweet potato (1 pound)
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 or 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- fresh thyme, to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Trim your Brussels by cutting off the little brown end. If there are any yellow leaves, pull them off. Cut any large ones in half. Add to a large bowl.
- Get full recipe==>>thefoodcharlatan.com