A super delicious salad with roasted vegetables, quinoa, lentils, kale & a creamy tahini dressing.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 butternut squash (or 2 medium sweet potatoes) cubed
- 1 large head of cauliflower cut into small florets
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- A pinch of salt and pepper, to taste
- 250g cooked quinoa*
- 250g cooked puy lentils*
- 150g kale (chopped with stalks removed)
- 1 medium radicchio (or 1/2 small red cabbage) chopped
TAHINI & GARLIC DRESSING
- 4 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp boiled water
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- (optional) 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- (optional) 1 tsp miso paste
Instructions:TO MAKE THE SALAD
- Preheat the oven to 180C / 350F and add the olive oil to a large roasting tray.
- Add the squash or sweet potato and toss in the oil. Roast for 10 minutes. Then add the cauliflower with the spices, salt and pepper. Roast for a further 20 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>wallflowerkitchen.com