These healthier oatmeal chocolate chip cookies have NO sugar, NO white flour, and only 2 tablespoons of butter in the whole batch! They are the perfect way to satisfy your mad chocolate cravings when you are supposed to be losing holiday pounds.
- 1 cup quick oats
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour, spooned and leveled
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- scant 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup honey
- about 1/2 to 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat.
- Pull out 2 medium bowls, one for dry ingredients, one for wet.
- Get full recipe==>>thefoodcharlatan.com