Your favorite Caribbean flavors are combined in the slow cooker for this easy and healthy Jamaican jerk chicken recipe.
- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 15 ounces black beans (salt-free if you can find them)
- 15 ounces corn
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup honey
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Add chicken, bell pepper, black beans, corn and onion to the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix together sauce ingredients.
- Get full recipe==>>fitslowcookerqueen.com