This healthy, low-carb, paleo, and whole 30 compliant slow cooker version of cabbage rolls is easy to make and perfect to serve any night of the week.
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 head cabbage
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups (1 small head) cauliflower rice
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning or oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a large bowl, mix together ground meat, cauliflower rice, onion, seasoning, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Take your prepared cabbage leaf
- Get full recipe==>>fitslowcookerqueen.com