Spaghetti Squash Alfredo (Vegan+Gluten Free) are basically magic on a plate. It's low-carb, gluten free, vegan and incredibly satisfying.
- 1 large spaghetti squash halved and seeds removed.
- 2 cloves garlic minced and divided
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cups cauliflower florets chopped into large pieces
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon Earth Balance or vegan butter substitute
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Place spaghetti squash halves on a baking sheet and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Rub with half of minced garlic (set aside the remaining minced garlic to be used later) and season with salt. Roast for 30-45 minutes or until squash is tender.
- Steam or boil cauliflower until fork tender, about 5-7 minutes. Transfer to a food processor or high speed blender.
- Get full recipe==>>lepetiteats.com