A sweet, tangy and creamy coleslaw that contains no added sugar whatsoever, so you can have it anytime you want, even while doing a Whole30!
Ingredients:For the Salad
- ½ medium cabbage, shredded
- 2 large carrots, finely grated
- 1 small rutabaga, finely grated
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
For the Dressing
- 150g fresh pineapple (about ½ cup)
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- ½ cup paleo mayo
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp Chinese 5 spice
- ½ tsp himalayan salt
- Add cabbage, carrots, rutabaga and parsley to a large mixing bowl.
- In the bowl of your small food processor, add all the ingredients for the vinaigrette and process until smooth and creamy.
- Get full recipe==>>thehealthyfoodie.com