These Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizzas have got to be one of the best kinds of cookies, ever! They are three layers of utter deliciousness and everyone will be craving more!
- 2 3/4 (390g) cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 1/2 cups (310g) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (226g) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Fresh fruit of various colors*
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 5 Tbsp (70g) salted butter, softened
- 8 oz (226g) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (260g) powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Instructions:For the cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, salt and cream of tartar for 20 seconds, set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together sugar and butter until combined. Mix in egg, then mix in egg yolk and vanilla extract. With mixer set on low speed slowly add in dry ingredients and mix just until combined (dough with will thick, stop mixer and mix by hand to get flour at bottom if needed).
- Get full recipe==>>cookingclassy.com