Summer Vegetable Curry, You are going to love this healthy vegan and gluten-free dinner. Packed with zucchini, squash and carrots, served with rice.
- 1 cup uncooked jasmine rice
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1" piece fresh ginger, minced, divided
- 1 fresh lime, juice and zest
- 1/3 cup peanuts
- 1/3 cup chopped white onion
- 2 large carrots, chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 medium summer squash, chopped
- 1 thai chili, chopped (optional for more heat)
- 1/4 cup yellow curry paste (I love this brand)
- 2 cans canned light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (or tamari for gluten-free version)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- cilantro, for garnish
- Cook the rice according to package directions.
- While the rice is cooking, heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1/2 the minced ginger and cook until just softened, about 1 minute. Add the peanuts and lime zest, then cook, tossing continuously, until toasted. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>delishknowledge.com