This Sweet Potato Black Bean Burger with Chili Lime Mayo is made with quinoa, sweet potatoes, black beans and spices. No eggs required! It's gluten free, vegetarian and vegan.
Ingredients:For the sweet potato black bean burgers
- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
For the chili lime mayo
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- juice of 1/4 of a lime
- buns or lettuce wraps
- lettuce, tomatoes, avocados, radishes
- Cook sweet potatoes in 400 degree oven, cut side down for 30 minutes.
- While the sweet potatoes are baking, make the chili lime mayo. In a small bowl, mix together the mayo, chili garlic sauce and lime juice. Set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>isabeleats.com