Super creamy and buttery buckwheat risotto, flavored with sweet potato and coconut milk. Comforting, healthy and so delicious!
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup raw buckwheat groats
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 14-ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable broth (or water)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp turmeric
- 1/8 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- optional toppings: coconut bacon, fresh parsley, vegan parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Wash and brush the sweet potato, pat it dry with a paper towel. Prick the sweet potato a few times with a knife and wrap it loosely with aluminum foil. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 45-60 minutes, or until the inside is soft.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. Cut the sweet potato in half and transfer the flesh to the bowl of a food processor, or blender. Process until smooth, about 30 seconds. Set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>fullofplants.com