Thai Peanut Tofu Buddha Bowl: This vegan-friendly bowl is full of nutrition and flavour, and it might just be the best thing that ever happened to tofu!
- 300g firm tofu, well-drained and patted dry
- 1/2 cup uncooked brown rice
- roughly 2 tbsp fresh herbs such as cilantro, basil and mint, minced
- 6 baby bok choy, halved
- 1 medium carrot, julienne cut or spiralized
- sliced avocado
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced, white and light green parts
- 1 tbsp black and white sesame seeds, to garnish
- peanuts, to garnish
- 3 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp each sriracha sauce and tamari
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2″ knob peeled fresh ginger
- pinch of stevia or about 1 tsp maple syrup
- about 6 tbsp water to thin
- As early as possible (the day before is perfect), drain the tofu and press as much water out of it as possible. My go-to strategy for doing this is to wrap it in a dish cloth, then set it in the fridge with a heavy plate on top.
- Cut the tofu into bite-sized cubes.
- Get full recipe==>>eat-spin-run-repeat.com