The Best Low-Carb Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies -- These fudgy cookies have the perfect crunchy-chewy texture and they're overloaded with indulgent chocolate flavor. Plus, they're gluten-free, sugar-free, and low-carb. The ingredients are easily attainable and the cookies come together quickly, making this recipe the perfect option for last-minute chocolate cravings.
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Pyure stevia sweetener (I purchase this at Wal-Mart and it costs $7/lb.)
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 1/2 ounces chocolate, 4 ounces melted and 1 1/2 ounces coarsely chopped (unsweetened baking chocolate, stevia-sweetened chocolate, or chocolate that's 72% or darker all work, depending on your taste and dietary preferences)
- Preheat oven to 350º F and spray two baking sheets with coconut oil baking spray.
- Measure almond flour, cocoa powder, baking soda salt, and sweetener into bowl of food processor and pulse until just combined.
- Get full recipe==>>margeauxvittoria.com