This is mainly comprised of mashed hard boiled eggs, avocado, canned tuna fish and green olives. Nothing fancy, but oh so yummy!
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, roughly mashed with a fork
- 1 can light tuna, drained (Wild Planet strongly recommended!)
- ½ ripe avocado, diced
- ¼ cup sliced green olives
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- Generous pinch cayenne pepper
- Generous pinch white pepper
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 6-8 Boston lettuce leaves, washed and spun dry
- In a small mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except the lettuce leaves. Mix until well combined.
- Transfer to a cute little serving bowl and serve with the fresh lettuce leaves.
- Get full recipe==>>thehealthyfoodie.com