These vegan gluten-free buns are made without any oils or gums! The perfect bread for sandwiches, with soup, or just snacking.
- 1 medium yellow potato (about 250g)
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup plant milk
- 2 tsps yeast
- 2 tbsps coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup brown rice flour (*see notes for an oat flour option)
- 3/4 cup white rice flour
- 1/3 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tbsp ground psyllium husk (*see notes for substitution)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsps apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup potato puree from above (*see notes for substitution)
- Potato puree: Cut the potato into large chunks. Combine potato and 1 cup water in medium saucepan.
- Cover and boil until fork tender.
- Get full recipe==>>feastingonfruit.com