This Vegan Lemon Mousse recipe is dairy free, vegan, and gluten free easily made it onto my list of favorite desserts.
- 1 cup So Delicious Culinary Coconut Milk (make sure to shake it well before measuring)
- 1 cup So Delicious Vanilla Organic Almondmilk with Cashew Vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons unbleached cane sugar (optional, you can use Stevia if you want instead)
- 3-4 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice, depending on how tart you want your mousse
- 1 pinch natural yellow food color powder
- 1 dash salt
- 3 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4.5 ounces So Delicious CocoWhip coconut whipped cream (1/2 a 9 ounce container)
- zest of 2 lemons** see note
- In a small saucepan, combine the coconut milk, almondmilk, sugar, lemon juice, natural yellow color powder, and salt and whisk until combined.
- Start out sparingly with the food color powder, and add more as you like. You can always add more, but you can't take it out once it's there.
- Get full recipe==>>thefitcookie.com