This Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Buffalo Pizza is the perfect balance of spiciness and creaminess with a nice crunch from the cauliflower.
- 16 oz pre-made pizza dough
- 1/2 head cauliflower cut in bite sized pieces
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce separated
- pepper to taste
- 1/4 red onion sliced
- 1/4 cup vegan ranch
- 2 green onions diced
- 2 tbsp cilantro diced
- One hour before you want to cook the pizza, place the dough on a flour-dusted countertop.
- While dough is coming to room temperature, preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Get full recipe==>>thissavoryvegan.com