These vegan strawberry muffins are perfectly tender and moist for a fresh and seasonal breakfast pastry or daytime snack.
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries sliced thin
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Spray a muffin tin with cooking oil and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine soy milk and apple cider vinegar. Set aside to allow milk to curdle.
- In a larger bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>mydarlingvegan.com