A simple Vegan Tortilla Soup recipe that can be dressed up by adding some avocado and fresh tomatoes before serving.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes in juice
- 2 cans (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups faux chicken broth (Better Than Bouillon brand is good)
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn kernels
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips, plus more for serving (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, plus lime wedges for serving
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium.
- Cook garlic and chili powder until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes (with juice), beans, broth, corn, and 1 cup water; season with salt and pepper.
- Get full recipe==>>wellvegan.com