These homemade wine gummy bears are made with red, white or rosé wine and are perfect for a party or for gifting this holiday season. They can be made ahead of time and keep well.
- 1/2 cup wine of your choice (red, white, rose)
- 2 1/2 tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- In a small saucepan, pour in wine. Sprinkle gelatin over wine. Stir the gelatin to dissolve into wine. The gelatin will cause the wine to thicken up, to a slurry-like consistency. Continue to stir or whisk until all the white gelatin powder has been dissolved into the wine and no gelatin clumps remain.
- Bring saucepan to low heat, careful not to let mixture boil, stirring continuously until wine melts back down to a liquid consistency. Make sure you stir continuously as the wine is melting back down because you don't want any gelatin to clump up. If you find any undissolved gelatin in the wine, use the back of the spoon and press the gelatin clump against the side of the saucepan to help break it down and dissolve it.
- Get full recipe==>>kirbiecravings.com