Green sliced of zucchini “bread” (made of shredded zucchini, mozzarella, Parmesan, and seasoning) that are perfect for making a grilled cheese.
- 4 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 egg
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F (220°C) and place a rack in the middle.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and liberally grease it (alternatively use a silicone baking mat). Set aside.
- Place shredded zucchini in a microwave-safe dish and microwave on high for 6 minutes. Transfer to a dishcloth (or tea towel) and twist it to squeeze as much moisture as you can. This is very important. The zucchini need to be dry, otherwise you’ll end up with mushy dough, impossible to use as slices of bread.
- Get full recipe==>>theironyou.com