Chicken recipes rule our house and this El Pollo Loco copycat chicken with delicious overnight marinade on luscious thighs produces a perfectly crispy on the outside and moist on the inside chicken.
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and diced
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 lime halved
- 6-8 chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon oil
- chopped parsley
- Add vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt, black pepper and jalapeno pepper to a bowl and mix well. Add pineapple juice and juice of one half lime. Mix well.
- Place chicken into a large resealable bag or shallow dish and coat with marinade. Let set overnight in the refrigerator to marinate.
- Get full recipe==>>momdot.com