These Chicken Lettuce Wraps are 100% addictive. I couldn't get enough of the creamy peanut butter dipping sauce and the mildly spicy chicken. This a healthy, gluten free recipe that your family will love.
- 1 head of romaine or iceberg lettuce
- 2 packages of ground chicken 2 lbs
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 package of baby carrots chopped in food processor
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce more if you like it hot- I used 2 tbsp
- 2 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 limes juiced
- For peanut sauce:
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp hoisin sauce
- 3-4 tbsp warm water
- a squeeze of lime juice
- Brown ground chicken in sesame oil until cooked through.
- Add garlic and carrots, cook for a few minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>seasonalcravings.com