A healthy cucumber lemonade with mint and honey, easy like Sunday morning, thirst quenching, refreshing and good for you!
- 1/2 English cucumber – diced
- 1/2 English cucumber – sliced
- 4 big lemons – squeezed
- 1 lemon – sliced
- 1/2 c raw honey or agave + more to your taste buds
- 6 c filtered water or sparkling
- 5 sprigs Mint or Basil + some for garnish
- 1/4 c chia seeds optional
- 1/2 c vodka optional 21+ only
- In a blender or food processor add the diced cucumber, honey and the juice from the 4 lemons.
- Blend until smooth and transfer to a pitcher with the lemon slices, cucumber slices, water and mint.
- Get full recipe==>>ciaoflorentina.com