Cheesecakes can be made keto friendly but not all recipes on the web have a good crust and filling. If you are looking for something unique with incredible flavor and texture, this low carb blackberry cheesecake with coconut crust is a great option for you.
- 2 cups shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 1 egg white
- 2 eggs
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1/2 cup Blackberries frozen or fresh
Instructions:Making The Crust
- In a bowl combine the coconut, egg whites and erythritol. Grease a 8x2 removable bottom cake with coconut oil and spread the coconut mixture over it patting down with your hands. The bottom must be completely covered and half the height on the sides.
- Cover it with foil and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. Let it cool.
Making The Fillings
- On a mixer add the ingredients for the filling except the berries and mix it all together until smooth.
- Fold in the berries and pour the mixture into the cool coconut crust.
- Get full recipe==>>ketovale.com