This easy cookies & cream slab pie is perfect for those summer backyard picnics.
- 1 box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 jar (16 oz) hot fudge topping (2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 16 Oreo™ cookies, coarsely crushed
- 8 Oreo™ cookies, halved
- Heat oven to 450°F. Remove pie crusts from pouches. Unroll and stack crusts on lightly floured surface. Roll to 17x12-inch rectangle. Fit crust into ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, pressing into corners. Fold crust even with edges of pan. Flute or crimp edges. Prick crust several times with fork.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Carefully spread hot fudge evenly on crust. Set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>pillsbury.com