Easy and secretly healthy no bake edible and egg-free unicorn cookie dough, made with just four ingredients and ready in 5 minutes! This smooth and creamy recipe is completely paleo, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, low carb, refined sugar free and grain free!
Ingredients:For the Edible Egg-Free Unicorn Cookie Dough
- 1 1/2 cups coconut flour *
- 4 cups cashew butter can sub for any nut or seed butter of choice
- 1 cup light agave nectar **
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk of choice ***
- 1/4 cup sprinkles and/or chocolate chips
For the Unicorn Baked Pita Chips
- 1 Flatout flatbread of choice I used the Flatout Light
- 1-2 tsp coconut butter
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder 32-34 grams
- 1 tsp sprinkles
Instructions:For the Edible Egg-Free Unicorn Cookie Dough
- In a large mixing bowl, add your dry ingredients and mix well. If using a protein powder, add it here too.
- In a microwave safe bowl or stove top, melt your nut butter with your liquid sweetener of choice.
- Get full recipe==>>thebigmansworld.com