A delicious berry sangria made with Moscato wine! The perfect cocktail for a summer celebration. Refreshing and so delicious!
- 1 6 oz container fresh raspberries, rinsed
- 1 6 oz container fresh blackberries, rinsed
- 1 6 oz container fresh blueberries, rinsed
- 1 16 oz container fresh strawberries, rinsed quartered
- 1 bottle Middle Sister Moscato
- ⅓ cup raspberry or strawberry liqueur
- ¼ cup agave (optional)
- Raspberry lime seltzer to taste
- Combine the berries, the raspberry (or strawberry liqueur), the agave (if using) and the Moscato wine. Chill for 1 to 3 hours.
- Before serving, add ice and seltzer to taste!
- Get full recipe==>>oliviascuisine.com