Super easy to make, this gluten free monkey bread is perfect for the little hands of little helpers and will make your house smell like amazing cinnamon goodness!
- 3/4 cup (150 g) granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons (84 g) unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup (86 g) confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk (any kind), plus more by the 1/4 teaspoonful if necessary
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a standard 9-inch x 5-inch (or smaller) loaf pan with unbleached parchment paper, making sure that some of the paper extends over the edges of the pan. Set the pan aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead the risen and chilled pizza dough lightly until smoother as directed in These General Shaping Tips. Sprinkle the dough lightly with more flour, and pat or roll it out into a rectangle about 1-inch thick. Using a 3/4-inch round cookie cutter (or the open underside of a pastry tip of similar size), cut out rounds of dough, flouring the cutter as necessary to prevent sticking.
- Get full recipe==>>glutenfreeonashoestring.com