Sweet Potato Black Bean Taquitos are super easy to make and full of healthy, wholesome goodness. Flavorful, nutritious, and oh-so-satisfying, our tasty taquitos are filled with roasted sweet potatoes and perfectly seasoned black beans.
Ingredients:Cubed Baked Sweet Potato Ingredients:
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes, skins on
- ½ teaspoon sea salt (+/- to taste) *
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon sweet paprika
- Sprinkle black pepper
- 1 – 15 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt (+/- to taste) *
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- Sprinkle of cayenne pepper
- 8 tortillas (of choice) (We used Siete Almond Flour Tortillas)
- Chopped Cilantro
- Pickled Jalapeno Peppers
- 1 recipe Pickled Jalapeno Cilantro Dressing
- 1 recipe Southwestern Dressing
Instructions:Sweet Potato Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Place the oven racks towards the middle, avoiding the lower oven rack placement.
- Place the seasonings listed in the Cubed Baked Sweet Potato Ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Get full recipe==>>monkeyandmekitchenadventures.com