This curry vegetable quinoa pilaf is an easy and delicious side dish. This vegetarian dish only takes 15 minutes to make.
- 1 cup carrots chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower chopped
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 cups quinoa cooked
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 almond slices toasted
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place the carrots and cauliflower to a microwavable safe dish and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of butter to a saute pan to melt and then the cooked cauliflower and carrots.
- Get full recipe==>>mylifecookbook.com