This Whole30 breakfast casserole with sausage, eggs, spinach, and mushrooms is flavorful enough to live off of during a Whole30. You'll love this healthy, paleo breakfast because it's packed with flavor, protein, and fiber.
- 1 pound Whole30-compliant breakfast sausage (recipe below)
- 3 cups sliced button mushrooms
- olive oil , as needed
- 6 green onions , sliced
- 3 Roma tomatoes , seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil (or 2 teaspoons dried basil)
- 16 ounces frozen chopped spinach , thawed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 10 eggs
Whole30-Compliant Breakfast Sausage
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- pinch dried marjoram
- pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- pinch ground cloves
Instructions:Whole30-Compliant Breakfast Sausage
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well with your hands. Use in recipe right away or keep in an airtight container for 1 day in the fridge.
Whole30 Breakfast Bake
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, brown and crumble sausage. Add olive oil if necessary.
- Get full recipe==>>40aprons.com