These 4-Ingredient, 4-Minute Chicken Taco Rice Bowls make preparing a nutritious and delicious lunch or dinner a breeze — at home, at your office, or on the run.
- 1 cup microwaveable rice I used Minute® Ready to Serve Brown Rice
- ¼ cup cooked shredded chicken breast (or substitute with drained, rinsed beans for a vegetarian option)
- ¼ cup salsa
- ¼ cup grated cheddar cheese
- Optional additional toppings if time permits!: sliced black olives, sliced green onion, pinto beans, guacamole
- Microwave rice cup according to package instructions.
- Place rice in a serving bowl.
- Stir in chicken and salsa.
- Get full recipe==>>theseasonedmom.com