They are so cute and such a festive treat to make this Halloween! Last year I made some healthy bat treats which inspired these ones. Both are so quick to make and make a quite creepy animal look so much, well, less creepy 🙂
- Miniature Reeses Cups
- Thin Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- Pre-made cream cheese frosting or homemade
- Edible eyes
- Remove the wrappers from the Reeses cups.
- Break the cookies in half and then separate all of the pieces from one another so you now have four "bat wings". Scrape off the frosting and discard (or eat!)
- Fill up a plastic bag with the store bought or homemade frosting. Cut off the tip of the bag and pipe frosting onto the back corners of the broken cookie pieces.
- Get full recipe==>>chelseasmessyapron.com