Vegan Strawberry Cream Cheese that is just 5 ingredients, takes 10 minutes to make and is incredibly rich in flavor! Made from freeze-dried strawberries, cashew butter, yogurt and lemon juice. You will love this thick, creamy and firm dairy-free cream cheese!
- 28 grams FREEZE DRIED strawberries, fresh will not work so don't even attempt (I buy the Simple Truth brand 1 oz, 28g bag from Krogers but many stores sell them, just make sure you are using 28 grams)
- 1/3 cup (85g) raw cashew butter (I make my own, see Note below or buy store-bought)
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons (115g) non-dairy plain yogurt (I use soy from the Silk brand and get it at Krogers)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- heaped 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt (optional, but DOES improve the flavor)
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and process until it gets wet and chunky.
- Scrape the sides and bottom well and process again for a couple of minutes or so until completely smooth and well mixed. I had to stop a couple of times to scrape.
- Get full recipe==>>thevegan8.com