Asparagus and mushroom carbonara with zucchini noodles – paleo, AIP (autoimmune protocol) option, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, top 8 free. Zoodles for the win again!
- 6 slices bacon chopped
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 bunch asparagus trimmed and cut into slivers on an angle
- 1 large zucchini spiralized on large noodle setting
- 2 tbsp ghee (sub avocado oil for AIP/dairy free)
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- sea salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- avocado sliced
- 2 handfuls arugula
- lemon wedges optional
- Saute bacon in a large pan until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Pour out all but 1 tbsp of fat.
- Heat fat over med-high heat. Add mushrooms and saute until browning. Add asparagus to pan and saute for a couple minutes, until asparagus is just tender. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>rallypure.com