You'll love this sweet and tangy BBQ Cauliflower Pizza + Coconut Flour Crust recipe! The crust is low carb, gluten free, dairy free, and paleo!
- 8 egg whites
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 – 4 tablespoons olive oil for brushing
- pinch of sea salt for edges
- 1/4 a head of cauliflower, cut in small florets
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- one or two handfuls arugula
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix up your crust by whisking together the egg whites, coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder, sea salt, onion powder, and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Get full recipe==>>thetoastedpinenut.com