I have so many Halloween-inspired treats to share this year that I couldn’t wait another week to break out the first recipe: Cheesy Halloween Breadstick Bones.
- 1 pound homemade or store-bought pizza dough
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Homemade or store-bought marinara sauce, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or Silpats.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal balls. Roll each ball into an 8-inch rope slightly larger on the ends. Arrange five breadsticks on each baking sheet, spacing them at leas 2 inches apart. Using scissors, cut a 1-inch slit on the ends of each breadstick and gently stretch each of the cut pieces apart to form the ends of the bones.
- Get full recipe==>>justataste.com