Christmas Day Punch - A lovely fruity punch with prosecco for the grown-ups. A great way to keep your guest's drinks topped up!
- 2 litres cranberry juice
- 700 ml pomegranate juice - I used Pom juice for a stronger flavour
- 500 ml clementine juice (use orange juice if you can’t find clementine juice)
- Juice of 2 limes
- 3 limes sliced
- 3 clementines sliced
- 100 g fresh or frozen cranberries
- Seeds from 1 pomegranate
- 1 bottle of prosecco
- 300 ml vodka
- Small bunch of mint leaves
- Pour the cranberry juice, pomegranate juice, clementine juice and juice of 2 limes into a large punch bowl and stir.
- Add the lime slices, clementine slices, cranberries and pomegranate seeds.
- If you’re making the punch ahead, you can cover and place the punch in the fridge at this point for 2-3 hours.
- Get full recipe==>>kitchensanctuary.com