These Mini Lasagna Rolls are filled with lemon ricotta and topped with a fresh tomato sauce will great for your Christmas.
- 2 cup Whole milk ricotta
- 1 Egg
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Fresh thyme leaves minced
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 10 Lasagna Noodles cooked
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Pasta Sauce
- In a large bowl mix all of the filling ingredients together.
- Lay the cooked noodles out and cut each one in half widthwise.
- Spread the filling on each noodle half leaving about an inch at one end.
- Get full recipe==>>homemadeinterest.com