Snow Globe Cookies take Christmas Cookies to the next level – they are cute, delicious and even the glass is edible!!
- Isomalt crystals (this is what you use for the glass candy)
- Lite corn syrup
- Red Decorating Sanding Sugar
- Green Decorating Sanding Sugar
- Christmas Icing Decorations – Get Trees Here! – Get Gingerbread Men Here!
- White nonpareils
- Gold star sprinkles
- White icing
- Silicon Mat – best thing ever!
- Circle cookie cutters (one big, one small)
- Roll out your sugar cookies dough – I divided mine up into four and wrapped them in plastic wrap and kept the dough that I wasn’t working with in the refrigerator. It is much easier to work with when it is cold.
- Cut out circles for the globe. In half of the circles, cut a smaller circle out within the larger one (for the window).
- Get full recipe==>>princesspinkygirl.com