Sugar cookie truffles are a must-try this Christmas. It's a no-bake recipe that uses sugar cookies, cream cheese, white chocolate and sprinkles!
- 2 cups (200 g) or 12 sugar cookies¹ about 2 1/2 to 3-inches in diameter
- 4 tablespoons (2 oz or 57 g) cream cheese, room temperature²
- 2 cups white chocolate melting wafers, or candy melts
- Sprinkles for decoration
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place sugar cookies in a food processor and process until cookies turn into fine crumbs. Add cream cheese and process again until well-combined and mixture can be pressed into a ball, 1 to 2 minutes.²
- Get full recipe==>>ifyougiveablondeakitchen.com